At Saatchi & Saatchi X, we are strategists, collaborators, and creators helping clients grow while changing shopper behaviors. Our focus is on the evolution of commerce and how it impacts our clients today and tomorrow. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ businesses and bring together brilliant minds to create award-winning campaigns, bold solutions, and ingenious storytelling.
We have a unique opportunity to be fully integrated with our client to deliver transformational client services and sustainable results that continue an upward trend as the Client Project Leader. This role is located in Northwest Arkansas.
This role will sit on-site at our client’s location.
As the Client Project Leader:
• You are an organized and detail-oriented leader with proven capabilities for driving, owning, and leading project deliverables on-site and remotely; including program details, timing, and scope of initiatives.
• You will sit onsite at the client facility and partner closely with cross-functional teams and the client to: understand and execute program initiatives and strategies; deliver on time, on brief, and on budget while maintaining stewardship responsibilities.
• You are someone who dives right into an expeditious environment and makes sense of it all.
You have a passion for:
• understanding program details, timing, and scope of initiatives;
• building strong partnerships between various agency teams, vendors, and the Client; as well as,
• knowing what to expect, what to do next, and how to keep the team moving to get it all done.
At Your Core:
As the Client Project Leader, it is in your D.N.A. to authentically build and sustain genuine relationships. You understand that the “we” can be more powerful than “me”. You are known, among your colleagues and clients, for being the one person who always delivers on your promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
At your core, you act strategically to meet business objectives and team goals. You proactively seek out actionable and thought-provoking opportunities for the client and team. You are an influencer and drive for results. You understand how to build and sustain genuine relationships.
Position Overview – The Day to Day:
• Serve as the primary point of contact, across businesses, deliver projects including creative and execution of varying sizes of deliverables.
• Provide real-time status updates on scope, timing, costs, and next steps.
• Continually serve as an engaging partner with Marketing Managers and act as a sounding board for ideas. You are the direct liaison between client, vendors, and the agency.
• Responsible for securing assets and approvals from internal client contacts.
• Proactively identify process improvements and recommend solutions.
• You know you are the “one” for this role because:
• You can demonstrate that you have previously developed strategies and provided advice; probed assumptions, and encouraged the client to challenge presuppositions and not being afraid to propose alternative solutions and methodologies.
• You have the proven ability to bring balance to tight timing and urgent deliverables; as well as being a calming influence in stressful times.
• Demonstrated knowledge of budget management, time management, and organizational skills is easy for you.
• You completely enjoy pushing for clarity, inspire others to get the most out of them, and a great problem solver.
• You possess tenured experience for engaging, communicating, and collaborating with diverse teams and with all levels of management.
What is required:
Send to a friend
• Experience in leading large, complex projects with minimal supervision (at least 3-4+ years of experience in client and project management).
• High capacity professional with clear communication skills and the ability to build relationships and manage multiple contacts with ease.
• Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, and presentations.
• Shopper Marketing/CPG experience.
• Familiarity with in-store and digital vehicles. (preferred/plus).